A day in the Life of Claire

This spot is dedicated to the preparation and life of Claire Cox. Claire has been diagnosed with Trisomy 18, which is a genetic disease caused by an extra chromosome at the 18th spot. We know that God can cure Claire at any time, and continue to pray for this; however we also know that His Will, will be done!

Sunday, November 12, 2006


This is Claire in a baby doll carrier! She fits so much better in this than in a real car seat. We do get some funny looks though.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, November 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. I have been following your blog and I wanted to you to know that we have been praying for your family. I also wanted to let you know about a special car seat my cousin used for her premature baby. Here is a link to it. It is manufactured by Cosco.

    Thank you for sharing Claire's life with us. It is truly an inspiration.

    Sincerely,
    Heather Labuda

     
  • At 7:58 AM, May 18, 2011, Anonymous Claire Cox said…

    I am n the midst of a devastating family crisis. I am trying to make another endless day go by with a minimum of tears with the internet. I googled myself and found this.
    My name is Claire Cox. My problems are about as serious as it gets. And yet, as your blog reminds me, not as bad as it could be.
    Bless you. Take it as you will, but I feel I found this to help me, and to tell you that Claire Cox says "Hello. I see you, and you made me smile."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .